Monday, December 15, 2008

tour of homes holiday style 2008

i truly love this blogging world! a few weeks ago i was made aware of the holiday tour of homes... what could be better?!?! i mean, i LOVE looking at homes, decorating and especially decorating for Christmas!! so scroll below and see pictures of our home and then click on the link and tour other blogger's homes and their Christmas decorations.


a view of our front porch
candles we light for our holiday parties
a holiday arrangement compliments of my mom & santa compliments of lou ann & theresa mae
a "winter take" on a window box
our evergreen wreath on our front door
our kitchen island arrangement
the mantle on our oven's hood vent decorated for the holidays
our fireplace mantle... notice 3 stockings this year~ our daughter, bella's first Christmas!!
our Christmas tree
my creative way to display the Christmas cards we receive

hope you've enjoyed the tour!! now click here and see links to all the other homes!!





11 comments:

phillips phamily said...

I love all the live greens you used! We missed you at the ornament exchange tonight.

philben5 said...

Love your kitchen island arrangement with ornaments. Blessings
Roxanne

Becky said...

Everything looks amazing! I love the way you have your Christmas cards displayed!

RosyRose said...

I love your house...looks like we have the same taste! Thanks for the tour! Merry Christmas!

Christy M. said...

Your front porch is so lovely and your tree is amazing.

Thanks for the tour!

Merry Christmas

The Happy Housewife said...

Beautiful decorations. I love your front porch! So inviting!
Toni
http://thehappyhousewife.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog home! Your decorations are gorgeous! I love your porch! I sure wish I had a porch like that! Your daughter is precious! How old is she? We are not too far away from each other!

Bonita said...

Lovely! I especially like the front porch.

Heather said...

I love your home, you did such a great job decorating! My favorite is your table, so pretty!! Merry Christmas!!

Alisa Lucas-Brown said...

Katie,
Thanks for stopping by to visit me. Thanks for your wonderful comments. I appreciate them. I love that you decorated your porch!!! Oh that I would have a porch. My house does not have a porch and I miss that so much. In Florida we ALWAYS decorated our porch for Christmas. Love the candles and the garland and your front door wreath - love the colors! I'll visit again soon.

becky said...

Your house is picture perfect!

Happy Holidays!