Thursday, December 18, 2008

our visit with nanni

bella & i were so lucky the other day... my sweet grandmother, who bella will call "nanni", was able to come over for the afternoon! she is on her way to oman to visit my aunt & uncle and their 2 children, but stopped in atlanta for an overnight before flying overseas. we had such a great time visiting. bella went right to nanni upon waking up from her nap and they enjoyed playing, laughing and "talking". how good God is that bella gets to know her great grandmother~ nanni!!



1 comment:

Hopechest Bride said...

Hi,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's such a blessing that your little Bella has an oppurtunity to know her great-grandmother. How special. She is too cute.
By the way I love your Holiday decorations. I think we have the same taste in ornaments for our trees..lol
Blessings
Lisa