Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 random facts...

most of you have probably already seen this thru FB~ but i thought it would be fun to include it on the blog... 25 random facts about me : )



1. My heart's desire is to fall more in love with Jesus every day.
2. I am so thankful for my loving & supportive husband, Jason.
3. We have a beautiful baby girl who I love more than words.
4. We are ready to start trying for #2!
5. I think I want at least 3 children.
6. I LOVE chai tea lattes & white chocolate mochas.
7. Dessert is always more important to me than the main entree!
8. I can be a bit compulsive about having my house in order at all times.
9. I have a hard time sitting still~ I like to be doing something constantly.
10. However, I do LOVE a long afternoon nap.
11. Manicures & pedicures are fabulous!
12. I love the feeling of clean sheets on our bed.
13. I love entertaining.
14. I love to vacation and can't wait to take Bella to Disney when she gets older.
15. The beach is one of my favorites.
16. I love almost all reality TV.
17. Monograms make everything (well, almost everything) cuter!
18. I thoroughly enjoy decorating.
19. My husband says that organizing is like drugs for me.
20. I have "JDD" (job deficit disorder) so I have explored a lot of jobs- but wouldn't trade my role now of being a stay at home mom for anything.
21. I love the world of blogging.
22. We are so thankful for Andy Stanley & Buckhead Church.
23. Purses and shoes are my weakness.
24. I love when my hair is freshly cut & colored.
25. With Jesus' strength, I want to be a grace-filled wife & mother.

hope you enjoyed!

i am off to the Johnson Ferry Baptist Women's Retreat tomorrow. i will post about it soon.

No comments: