Saturday, August 30, 2008

tea, leaves and thyme




happy 6th month birthday, bella bean. what amazing blessings you have brought to mommy & daddy in such a short time~ our lives will never be the same.


in order to celebrate such a monumental event teenie, staci, noah, emerson, bella & me all went to tea, leaves & thyme in downtown woodstock. from petit-fors to scones with real whipped cream, we indulged and enjoyed! bella tried to eat some homemade green beans~ but made hilarious faces, as if she had never tasted anything so horrid... maybe we should stick with the jarred food, baby girl.




2 comments:

phillips phamily said...

Good for you! I really needed another blog to read; I only subscribe to 26! (stalker) Your blog looks great; I know it takes time to get it looking the way you want. I haven't spiffed mine up to be pretty yet. One day when I have nothing else to do...

Mama said...

Hey Katie, welcome to blogging. I'm excited to be able to keep up with your family thru your new blog. Bella is a doll!

Felicia